Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nagi Akizuki 1/8 PVC (Good Smile Company)

This 1/8th scale figure is from the Game Peace@Pieces
Released in late September of 2005 by Good Smile Company
Sold for approximately 3,665 JPY
This is an older figure that I had bought from Amazon for quite a low price and I didn't see much about it on the web so here is my little review about this figure.
Here are a bunch of high res photos I took although the exposure was a little high most turned out pretty nice. I have included a video talking about the figure as well showing you some specifics that I enjoyed about her as well as a surprise or two that I didn't expect.



Here are some pictures as well.









Overall i was very pleased with her, she was my first scaled anime figure, she's the perfect size for my tastes at 1/8th scale and I'll probably be sticking to this scale unless something really jumps out on me. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone that just wants a cute figure or has enjoyed the game and likes the character ass well, thanks for checking out my reviews, if there's anything you like or dislike about my reviews, let me know and I'll try to improve them as much as possible, Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment