Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nendoroid 181 Nymph(Beta)

Nymph(Beta) - Heavens Lost Property(Sora no Otoshimono) Review

Nendoroid 181 is from Good Smile Company
Painted non-scale ABS&PVC posable figure with stand included, approximately 100mm in height.
Sales for 3,500 Yen and was released Nov 2011


I personally have come to love this figure, so many different cool accessories, beautiful paint job, and very flexible for a Nendoriod(my first.) The ONLY gripe i have with this figure is that its difficult to deal with her wings. Her wings like to pop out when messing with her too much but it's not something that will keep you from enjoying her to the fullest. I would recommend this to any that like the anime or collects Nendoroids in general, very nice figure overall.

Here's a quick video of me showing her off and all her accessories.

A bunch of high-res pictures I took so you can get a good idea of how well the paint job looks.














I was really impressed with being able to get her to sit down without using the stand, like I mentioned earlier she's very flexible considering shes a Nendoroid. Thanks for checking the blog out and this concludes my first review, more to come, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment