Saturday, February 8, 2014

Nendoroid 175 Madoka Kaname School Ver.

Hey there, this is Jessmin bringing you another review, even though there are solid reviews out there, I do like to give my own personal view on figures as I get them in as well, this time I'm bring you the school version of  Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.


This was a Nendoroid that was released with the wonderfest festival of 7/24/2011
The figure sold for approximately 3,500 JPY
Click the "read more" to see my full review, more pictures and a video of me breaking down my thoughts on the figure.


This is my first Nedoroid from this anime series and I was quite impressed with the figure overall. She is very easy to deal with and comes with a bunch of cool accessories which you'll see later in the review or in the video below.


Also here are the pictures I promised.














Overall, like I said earlier, I was very impressed with her, cute as can be and she's extremely easy to work with and change over, This was my first Nendoroid that wasn't an angeloid from Sora No Otoshimono(Heaven's Lost Property) and with their wings, I was used to having trouble dealing with them on the stand and such, then configuring Madoka it felt like a breeze, I wouldn't mind changing her poses whenever I feel the need. She's a great Nendoroid for anyone that likes the series and good to have if you'll be picking up the school version of Mami Tomoe from winterfest this year, she's in her school version outfit as well! Anyways guys, thanks for checking the blog out and hope you enjoyed my review on Madoka Kaname, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment